Panel Session One
AI in SME Lending
- Exploring the role of artificial intelligence in reshaping digital lending strategies.
- AI’s contribution in achieving the goals outlined in KSA’s Vision 2030 for financial accessibility and growth.
- Analyzing how AI technologies improve customer experience in the lending process.
Director Consulting, Deloitte
Field CTO EMEA, Oracle
Panel Session Two
Navigating Regulatory Transformation
- Analyzing the impact of regulatory changes on SME lending and financial inclusion.
- Exploring regulatory frameworks from successful international models in lending.
- Strategies for fostering a collaborative ecosystem that supports regulatory norms and growth.
Dr. Ehab Elsonbaty
Partner, DLA Piper
Head, SME & Partnerships ECO Bank
Managing Partner, King & Spalding
CEO, SME Finance Forum
Panel Session Three
Transformative Synergies in Finance Revolutionizing SME Growth through Digital Banking and Evolving Capital Markets
- Discussing the pivotal role of banks and NBFIs in driving economic development and financial inclusion.
- Identifying innovative financial products and services that can contribute to the vision's objectives.
- Exploring the role of technology in reshaping digital lending landscape.
- Delving into the influence of digital banks in facilitating lending
Director, Consulting, Deloitte
COO, FAB Bank
Chairman & CEO, Mode Finance International
MSME Country Manager, Riyad Bank
Chief Credit Officer, SME Bank